Saturday, December 30, 2006

Things I've Learned Lately

  1. I get tired. I get very tired.
  2. Boys like guns. When we put together our wedding registry, Cole won't share the scanning gun with me. Daniel said he won't share it when he registers either.
  3. Jesus was probably born on September 29, 0005.
  4. Life experiences change people. Hopefully for the better.
  5. I used to be really good at keeping my room clean and bed made. I'm not anymore.
  6. When you go to the mailbox, there will always be a bill. And a credit card offer.
  7. I'm not horrible at racquetball. And I enjoy playing-a lot!
  8. New life is beautiful-a friend, my amazing mentor, had a baby girl yesterday!
  9. When I lived in Ohio, it was never more than about thirty minutes to any store I wanted. After being in Kansas for almost six years, it no longer seems weird to block off a whole day and drive two and a half hours to go on a shopping trip.
  10. Hair grows very very very slowly. (I want my long hair back!)
  11. Rain is beautiful.
  12. When you joke about how you are heading west towards where some friends live, you may actually run into them at a mall in a city where none of you live. And where none of you frequent regularly.
  13. My Dad and Uncle are weird together-two peas and a pod. With Cole joining the family, it's three peas in a pod. (Oh dear!)

1 comment:

Anna Kristina said...

So i'm horribly behind on reading blogs... funny, I 'see' you every Sunday but I don't know what the heck is going on! Durn busy schedules! So first, hooray we made the blog! Second, yay for summer wedding! And Olathe to KU... commute? Anyway, have a fantastic day! much love!