Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Lovin' Life

i went fishing at Cole's mom and stepdad's house this weekend...i caught a fish, but he got away. for real-it's not just a fisher(wo)mans story.

we also sat in the hot tub for a very long time....wonderfulness!

thirty two days until my wedding!

my best friend from high school and my roommate got engaged this weekend! yay! they will be an awesome married couple!

my roommate Megan and I had a long talk about growing up. we're getting old-craziness!

i only have one more paper to write and a final to take till I am done with my distance education class-but i don't wanna work on it! it's boring.

i need to pack a lot! the closing on our house is next Thursday and we move all of our stuff to the house next Saturday! wahoo!

lovin' life!!

1 comment:

emily said...

You're only as old as your feel.

I'm really happy for you...I'm a bit of a blogstalker, and I've been reading up on your life. It seems like things are swell!

Congrats to you in this happy happy time!

:)

-Emily Berens